Our tax and accounting services are based in Sydney but are available to businesses right across Australia. We understand that every business is different and that there can be no cookie-cutter approach when it comes to tax management.
We pride ourselves on taking the time to understand our clients and offer practical tax advice for businesses of all sizes in all industries including sole traders.
We aim to simplify tax management, provide expert business tax services you can trust and, importantly, help you to identify and mitigate any risks.
Our business services include, but are not limited to:
- Sole Traders, Partnership, Companies, Family Trust and Superannuation Fund (SMSF)
- Preparation of Financial Statements and tax returns
- Business activity statement (BAS) preparation and lodgements
- Late and overdue tax returns
- Objections to default assessments
- Negotiations with ATO to reduce fines and penalties
- Self-managed superannuation fund (SMSF) compliance
- Taxation structures advice and establishment
- Assistance in set-up of companies, superannuation funds, trusts and partnerships
- Assistance with Single Touch Payroll
- Business restructuring
- Budgeting and cash flows
- Tax strategies and planning
- Corporations Law compliance by directors and company officers
- Corporate secretarial services (ASIC requirements)
- Regular performance measurement
- Remuneration planning and salary packaging
- Managing tax issues with loans to shareholders and related companies
We offer our new clients a free, no-obligation consultation to discuss your accountancy and taxation requirements.
To access this service, call the team on (02) 8987 1986 or fill in the contact form.